01 December 2020
24-inch SureColor T3160M and 36-inch SureColor T5160M delivering high-speed technical and graphics printing, scanning and copying technical solutions and seamless collaboration from home or the office.
Epson has launched two new SureColor
T-Series wireless multi-function printers with integrated scanners – the 24-inch SureColor T3160M and the 36-inch SureColor T5160M. Based on current successful models, the SureColor T3160M and SureColor T5160M are new, multi-function printers that include an integrated scanner for accurately scanning blueprints and drawings, making large copies and sharing high-quality technical documents.
Featuring a sleek design and compact footprint,1 the SureColor T3160M is up to 29 percent smaller and the SureColor T5160M is up to 15 percent smaller than competitor MFP models2 and conveniently fit into modern work from home and small office environments allowing for seamless team collaboration across CAD, architecture, engineering and corporate graphics workflows.
The 24-inch SureColor T3160M and the 36-inch SureColor T5160M also support copy enlargements and reductions, as well as enhanced tracing and offer highlight detection for scanning annotated blueprints.
With integrated wireless and Wi-Fi Direct®connectivity3, professionals can easily print from virtually anywhere in the home or office with a smart device4 or from a USB thumb drive and with their enterprise security features and protocol support, users can also print and scan directly to e-mail, network folder or USB drive. This makes for easy document sharing with team members, including remote and on-site departments, vendors and clients.
Featuring an industrial-grade Epson PrecisionCore® MicroTFP® printhead for ultra-fast print speeds, the SureColor T3160M and SureColor T5160M produce accurate A1 prints in as fast as 34 seconds and 31 seconds5, respectively.
The multifunction printers leverage UltraChrome® XD2 pigment ink technology for brilliant colour, crisp lines and smudge and water-resistant prints. Supporting a variety of media – including rolls and sheets – these multifunction printers deliver detailed output on a wide range of media types.
The new SureColor T3160M and SureColor T5160M deliver a range of multifunction features designed to help industry professionals create stunning CAD, GIS, architectural, or engineering technical drawings, including:
• Ultra-fast Print Speeds – Producing A1 prints in as fast as 34 seconds and 31 seconds,5 respectively
• High-Detail Integrated Scanner – So you can easily scan and share documents up to 600 dpi
• Compact, Clean Design – For sleek, compact design1 enhances workspaces
• Durable, Instant-Dry Prints – As archival-quality, all-pigment-based UltraChrome XD2 inks deliver brilliant colour, crisp lines, and smudge and water-resistant prints
• Versatile Print Media Handling – Accommodating rolls and cut sheets up to 24" and 36" wide, respectively; the auto-sheet feeder accommodates sheets up to A3/11" x 17"
• Easy to Operate with Robust Standalone Copy Features – A large, intuitive 4.3-inch LCD screen simplifies operation and includes the ability to make copies of large drawings or blueprints directly from the control panel without the need of a computer
• Print and Scan from Virtually Anywhere in Your Home or Office – So you can easily print from or scan to USB thumb drives,4 as well as print from tablets, smartphones,3 and more with integrated wireless plus router-free Wi-Fi Direct printing4
• Extreme Print Quality and Precision – Using a PrecisionCore MicroTFP printhead with Precision Droplet Control for outstanding clarity; up to 2400 dpi printing resolution captures annotations, lines, and image detail with incredible accuracy
• Outstanding Productivity – Means you change cartridges less often with high-capacity ink cartridges up to 50 ml (colour) and 80 ml (Black)
• Enterprise Security Features and Protocol Support – Support secure PDF printing from PCs and scanning of secure PDFs to USB thumb drives and shared folders, no computer needed
Support and Availability
The Epson SureColor T3160M (RRP $2,749) will be available from December 2020 and the SureColor T5160M will be available from March 2021 (pricing to be confirmed) through Epson Authorised Professional Imaging Resellers.
Up to three years Epson CoverPlus can be purchased for piece of mind that covers the printer and printhead in the unlikely event of any hardware failure.